 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / *145 (-5)
  Re: Everyone's Invited!

(...) Haha! Classic! I have a whole bunch of Half price vouchers to Dreamworld, maybe we could have it there or something?? But the vouchers expire on the 22nd of June so the 19th would be cool? Mel P.S it's funny cause my sons BD is the 12th of (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: Everyone's Invited!

HEY, My birthdays on the 15th June as well. A bouble birthday party. Aaron Coghill Melody Brown <black666beast@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GDqKKJ.K7o@lugnet.com... (...) also (...) maybe (...) give (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Everyone's Invited!

I am planning to have a Lego Birthday Party! Wooohooo! hahaha as I will be 26 :((( on June the 15th. I am thinking of having it on the 24th of June (to give things time and not to be so close to our previous Lego Meet). I have not confirmed this yet (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: BUGS MEET DELAY

(...) This is good news Aaron! I personally think that a month and a half to two months for each meet is prob the go, mainly cause it gives a longer time to build something decent and that's cool for us with commitments such as our families etc. Not (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  BUGS MEET DELAY

I've chossen to delay the bext BUGS meet to ensure that we can have a great turnout on the day. With a few away and others requiring some better transport down to the coast. Also the future space theme has been modified to include past and present (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact