 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 62
  Re: Yesterday LegOz 2000

James Howse wrote in message ... (...) collect/build/play (...) Indeed! A good day had by all, and we'll be doing it again. James forgot to mention that he brought along some technic stuff (I never realised how clever that big green truck was) and a (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: Yesterday LegOz 2000

I'll add my "two big thumbs up" to the list, I had heaps of fun. A pity I couldn't get my act together and get there earlier (work - gotta love it) and have anything other than trade LEGO to offer. I promise next time I'll be better organised. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)