 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 44
    Re: LEGOZ 2000 —Peter Callaway
   (...) Count me in. C'mon all you other Sydneysiders, let's get this one off the ground. It would definitely pay to post a reminder closer to the day. I'd previously suggested OzLUG or SydLUG, although technically we're not a UG in the true sense of (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

        Re: LEGOZ 2000 —Richard Parsons
   Count me in also (with bells on, and any other worthwhile accoutrements!) I can happily bring the Agamemnon,Cranky and Pequad, as well as Tiberius Flint. What else can I do to help out? Regards Richard Still baldly going... Check out Port Block at (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)