 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 413
  visit

Howdy, I'll be in Sydney for business from jan 27th to feb 28th. I would like to meet afol from down under. I'll be free in the evening and on the week-end. My main interest are Town and Train, but I basicly like almost anything build with Lego. (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: visit (and STUDFest Reminder!)

(...) What a pity you're arriving a day after the Sydney Lego meeting. Ah well, I'm sure we can spin a mini-fest sometime whilst you're around. Also you should check out the Powerhouse Museum if you have any interest in Star Wars at all! While I'm (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: visit (and STUDFest Reminder!)

(...) While you are thinking along those lines, why don't we have a dedicated train day, while Martin is in the city. All we need is a large flat area, there are enough trainheads itching to let out their trains on a long leash. Could this be the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: visit (and STUDFest Reminder!)

(...) to bad I'll miss that studfest, How often do you have those? Already at XVIII ! (...) That could be a good idea, remember me of Train 1 in Toronto. People showed up with different building, put track together and run train. Martin (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)