 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 390
Re: 2870 torsos (was: Last of the Soccer days)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 01:36:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Richie Dulin writes:
In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Pete White writes:
After Paradisa 2870, maybe anything is possible.

Of the four 2870's I bought on Saturday, three have grey-blue outlining on
the pink torsos, the other one has black outlining.

Anyone else found this?

I think the black outlined one looks better.

I mentioned this to someone on our way out of Big W on Saturday, now who was
that ? I also mentioned it to the MUGs when they were in Sydney.
The black outlined one does look better, maybe this is worth mentioning in
'.town', I wonder if other torsos have other 'editions' as well.
The 2870 figs are the main component of my Brittany Spears regiment.

pete.w