 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 19
  Re: Mumble, mumble, Lego reps and shopping experiences

Howdy, Well without causing too much trouble i hope, i say that once you've been into one toy's r us, you've been to them all. Prices are the same, range is the same (although one might be better stocked in quantity than another). The one i frequent (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Shopping experiences

I'll start watching more carefully. What do you guys want me to look for? There's not much among the current sets that appeals to me at present, apart from Star Wars, and I'm well satisfied (broke) at present. Despite a great deal of effort up and (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, lugnet.loc.au)