 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 139
Re: Gentlemen, you have your Targets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 12:54:25 GMT

Peter Callaway wrote in message ...
In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Richard Parsons writes:
My local Target is out of Battle droids, and I would like to
pick up 2 at 50% (soon, one's for a birthday present) - if
any one has the opportunity, let me know!

Since I'm first on here, I'll grab two for you this Saturday. Once I get • them
we can arrange transfer (and quickly, or I might be tempted to keep them,
mmwwhahahahahaaaaa!!!!)

Thanks Peter

I'll grab the pit droid too, if you like, or have you already got one?

Got mine today for $21.  Cool!  (Thanks anyway)

And great news on the BSB!!!!

Indeed, and due in no small part to you.  Turned out my BSB chain was
indeed broken, from having been pulled too many times before.  There's
still a few things to sort, but the deal seems to be humming.  And what a
ship! Did I already mention what a first rate ship she is.....

Regards

Richard
Still baldly going...

Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/