 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 134
Re: Gentlemen,you have your Targets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 01:37:31 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Peter White writes:
OK everyone is heading to their personal Target, and it's geographically
closest relative, so is anything still happening on Saturday ?
Anybody still for the Vikings or will everyone be satiated by the current
shopping sprees.

I'm still up for Sat. I want to see the display and meet and gree as well.

James (who's just about to complete his droid collection)