 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 132
Re: Young Obi Wan (was Re: Studs site)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 05:20:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Richard Parsons writes:
Peter Callaway wrote in message ...
In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Richard Parsons writes:
http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/
If anyone out there feels I'm stifling their creativity and heartfelt
desire to be organising and hosting this just let me know.

We greatly appreciate your work, but we'd hate you to think we
expect you to do it. But somehow I think if you thought this
you'd tell us all to sod off ;-) In the nicest possible way, of
course!

Pretty much ;-)

Put me down (or up??) as an Obi-Wan from 7161 complete
with hood.

You know, I was feeling pretty confident that one way or another, I would be
able to cobble together just about any fig in the legoverse. Get behind me
pride!  Leave me be conceit!

Ouch! The pin prick of humility! I would have thought you'd grabbed a 7161 by
now, particularly at under $60. Grey plates, grey and blue slopes, another Jar-
Jar for the BBQ... it's got it all, plus a snazy manta-ray to add to the
organic alarm and employee motivation system at Dolittle's hideout.

No brown hoods.

Actually <<noisy clicking like trek relays being rapidly opened and closed -
mind works>> PeterC, you must have a scanner.  Press Obi-Wan's face against
it a few times, and send me the scans eh?

Consider it done!

Pete Callaway