 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 127
126  |  128
Subject:
Studs site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 12:23:50 GMT

Evening all,

Said I would organise Studs a site outside the Port Block milieu - try

http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/

If anyone out there feels I'm stifling their creativity and heartfelt desire
to be organising and hosting this just let me know.  I have a habit of just
going and doing it if it interests me.  If I can be sure someone else *is*
going to do it, I'm more than happy to hand over my stuff and just help out
as necessary.

(And yes, the url is a bit, perhaps, unfortunate(?).  At the moment it just
follows my naming convention.  I may fix that.  Then again, I may not ;-)

The main graphic is still a bit heavy (~60k).  I'll try to get it down to
under 30k.

The text is pretty much example only, demonstrating what can fit.  I don't
want to have to scroll the screen at 800x600.

I'm way open to suggestions.  I'll probably have a few myself actually.  In
any case, you get the idea - email me your mindflashes and I'll sort it out.

I'll roll on to profiles now over the next week or so - PeterW has given me
the spec on his 'fig - where are the rest of you :-)

And I'm just about content with my X-Wing - I'll have to bring it along next
time (thanks again James).  I'll be in at GBs tomorrow, anybody need
anything?

Regards

Richard
Still baldly going...