 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 109
  Re: Lego Shows and all that

(...) Well, for Penrith Plaza, how about this Saturday sometime, as it's on now!! Morning would probably be better as it frees up the afternoon. We could scope out the displays, buy more LEGO, loiter and generally make a nuisance of ourselves in the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: Lego Shows and all that

(...) I'll be there. Melissa and I will train over. We'll aim to be there at 10 wherever is decided. I'll take a moblie to do the yuppie "where are you? over here, wave!" thing. Oh, is W4K still there? (...) In the interests of fairness I agree with (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: Lego Shows and all that

(...) W4K is still there and happening, it is across the road from the plaza and is on the movie/theatre side of the plaza on the road that leads from the train station (within 100 metres of such). Apparently W4K's lease runs another 8 yrs so they (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)