 Local / Australia / 9994
  STUDfest next, a nautical awakening

Hello to all of those people who might want to come to the next New South Wales Lego Users Group Meeting, vis, Studfest, I just wanted to get the ball rolling on the when and where as to the next meeting. It seems to be between two venues, Marsfield (...) (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: STUDfest next, a nautical awakening

(...) Arrr... Well now, with all that's going on I don't think the field of Mars will be quite so good after all. Though I'm sure I'll manage to get along wherever it is(haven't missed one yet)...maybe. Perhaps meet for lunch somewhere (prolly CBD?) (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: STUDfest next, a nautical awakening

(...) Hey, just have to let you know that the need to earn BrickMoney has usurped my availabity to live lego, even building... I will not be able to host a Studfest as i hoped to and offered to do in August due to working 6 days a week. With some (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)