 Local / Australia / 998
Re: Is the 1999 Station (4556) Available? In Australia?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 04:33:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Wayne Sardullo writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Santosh Bhat writes:
My trains don't have a station to pull up at!

I'd be interesting in getting a hold of a station, any station, if someone's
willing to help out.

Is it only available at S@H ?

Appears to be the Case

Is this set available in Australia?

Not that I am Aware of.

If not are they available anywhere?

USA Catalog has it for $46.00

Or any of the Lego Stations?

Honestly, I would try and build your own or Modify what already out there.
I only say this because this 4556 is kind of cheesy. I Created my own however
used a Modified 2150 for my Second Floor,

Santosh, let's build our own, I have just looked at the 4556 image and I'm
sure we can come up with something.
Maybe we can modify the RES-Q base and work from there (Circular Quay?)

Heh, it looks like that cheesy bugger who drives the Ferrari in the Shell
Service Station set is hanging out on the top balcony of 4556. He also looks
suspiciously like the guy driving the car in 3438. I'll check 'em out when I
get home.

Pete Callaway