 Local / Australia / 9899
Re: Regular Shipping to Australia -- worked like a charm!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 03:31:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
Fellow LUGnet Ozzies (Oy! Oy! Oy!),

<snip>

So thanks Lego Direct for giving us the Regular Shipping option to Australia! I
think a reduced shipping cost will definitely encourage more Ozzies to order
from S@H.

Kerry

Thanks for the report. I'm more than happy to wait a bit longer to save a
bit of money (or to get more LEGO)... I've got quite a few things on the
list - must make an order soon ;-).

Cheers

Richie