 Local / Australia / 9889
Re: Is KMART about to have a LEGO sale? [also exclusive items at BigW]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 23:12:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
Also, I Believe Big-W have a pull-back racer set [4595] with what appears to
be a LEGO branded stop-watch. price for this combo is $13.97.

They do indeed.

They also have as another exclusive set 3420 with bonus 3423. Price is $49.76.

K-mart had this a while ago, but haven't seen it there lately.

ROSCO