 Local / Australia / 9769
  Brickshelf...

Hi all, hey, just feeling a little proud that i managed to get through and finally open a brickshelf account. Now if only i knew when exactly it would be open to the public, and what the link is... Oh and thanks to Ritchie for providing the only (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brickshelf...

(...) Hi Robert, Until your folder is moderated you can link direct to the image URL. To do this, click on the thumbnail, which should display the picture with a URL like ....gallery.cgi?i=xxxxxx. Then click again, it should display with URL (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brickshelf...

(...) Thanks Rosco, I thought that was possible, good to know how it is done. I will post when the folders are moderated for the ease of everyone else, and also so that the people who read it in .town or .modelteam might also access the robot and (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)