 Local / Australia / 9777
Re: Brickshelf...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 01:04:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
Hi Robert,

Until your folder is moderated you can link direct to the image URL. To do
this, click on the thumbnail, which should display the picture with a URL like
....gallery.cgi?i=xxxxxx. Then click again, it should display with URL
yyyyy.jpg (or whatever extension the pic has). Copy the URL, and paste here.
This is called a "deep link". To link to the whole folder, just copy and paste
the URL of the folder (ends with gallery.cgi?f=xxxxx).

ROSCO
Thanks Rosco,
I thought that was possible, good to know how it is done. I will post when
the folders are moderated for the ease of everyone else, and also so that
the people who read it in .town or .modelteam might also access the robot
and vice-versa. Besides it has waited weeks already to be givin a digital
format, why not wait a few more days...

While I'm here, how are your customs going? You mentioned parting out
another few Xwings, i assume for the cement mixer... have you got boxes yet?
are they for sale? how much? or does everyting in melbourne take longer? :-)
See ya
Robert