 Local / Australia / 9767
    G'day all —Matthew Wightwick
   My name's Matthew Wightwick and I live in Footscray, Victoria, Australia. G'day. I'm 23 years old and a student at Melb Uni. I would like to say a big hello and thank you to the members of MUGS, who suggested I could start posting on LUGNET without (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: G'day all —Sean Devolites
     (...) Wassssup Matt, (...) Great stuff Matt! The islands are pretty cool. How long did it take you (HLDITY)to make them anyway? (Just to let you know, I ask that a lot : )) Hasta la Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: G'day all —Ross Crawford
   (...) Hi Matt, good to hear from you! Welcome to .loc.au! ROSCO (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)