 Local / Australia / 976
975  |  977
Subject:
AA-gun wanting new owner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 04:25:54 GMT

I've got a coko bricks set MB05 which builds a truck with a 4 barreled AA
gun on the back. This set is in a very dark green plastic, and is compatible
with LEGO. It is missing 1 1x2 plate, but comes with an extra soldier fig [I
think he's got 1 broken hand, but when he's at the gun, it doesn't matter].
I haven't applied any stickers to the set, so they are still in excellent
condition, as is the box and instructions.

Notable pieces:
1 dark green jerry can [2x2 size] clips onto bricks on side. [eg sits flat]
2 black M16 machine guns
1 dark green 1x2+2x2 flat hinge [used as a bonnet on truck]
2 dark green 1x3x2 windows
3+ dark green 1x2 bricks with hollow side, and horizontal grill [textured]
on other
3 dark green pieces similar to 1x1 brick with stud on side with a 1x1 round
brick on side stud [looks like a good winch for a town set
several dark green 1x2 plate with rounded ends
[others that I forget]

Anyway, as Todd has this strange dislike of sale/auction postings in this
group, I'd like to offer this to anyone who can find it in their heart to
look after it. Unfortunately, housing of the set has been financially
neglected by the soldiers, so I'd need a 'donation' of anywhere from $30 up
[make an offer] to cover arrears in garage fees.[before delivery fees added]
If you feel that this vehicle may interest you, but would like pictures, let
me know, and I'll try and get some scanned.

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)