 Local / Australia / 9754
  Re: Dark Side Developer Kit

(...) Thanks for the heads up dude. I am not a technic fan per se, but it does look like a bargain, and having read the handy comments and warnings on the the 'before you spend your dough' page (URL) picked up one of these today. Yet to build, but (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Dark Side Developer Kit

(...) I bought it at around $100 and still think it was a bargain at that price. I desperately want another at this incredible price, but i guess i should pay rent first... I have always thought the set was fantastic. And my two daughters (see (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)