 Local / Australia / 9746
    thoughts on the lego skatepark —Sue Ann Barber
   Hi all real life keeps interfering with my Lego time but I did recently purchase a skate park. Some of you will know that my Rock Festival contained a skate park using bricks from that OTHER company's line.. My first reaction to the Lego skatepark (...) (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: thoughts on the lego skatepark —Ross Crawford
   (...) Good to hear from you again! (...) Glad to hear at least the LEGO quality still kicks that other company... (...) 8?( ROSCO (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)