 Local / Australia / 9747
Re: thoughts on the lego skatepark
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 11:27:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Sue Ann Barber writes:
Hi all

real life keeps interfering with my Lego time but I did recently purchase a
skate park.

Good to hear from you again!

Some of you will know that my Rock Festival contained a skate park using
bricks from that OTHER company's line..

My first reaction to the Lego skatepark was the joy in not having it
"explode" whilst it was being built - a very common problem with the other
one. The design of the Lego set is less complex with less
difficult-to-handle pieces. The curved pieces are stronger and retain their
position (see bit about exploding bricks).

The colours are good and the set has a good feel. One criticism - it's not
big enough! I'll have to purchase another one to fill the space of the old
one.

I do love the range of pieces - the ramps could be used in other places as
could the light stands and it comes with a set of stairs and a slide!

Glad to hear at least the LEGO quality still kicks that other company...

ok - back to the real non-lego world

8?(

ROSCO