 Local / Australia / 9698
Re: Imperial Star Destroyer, or Kerry does Richie impersonations :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 00:38:19 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
Check out the 10030 Imperial Star Destroyer at S@H!

(Selects 10030, goes to check out...) Oh! you mean Check Out!

Finally, Richie will conclude by pointing out, that as desirable as the
Imperial Star Destroyer might be, at $495.95, you could instead buy 10 Blue
Tubs and get 12 thousand bricks.

But they're not light grey, Richie!

ROSCO