 Local / Australia / 9686
    Toyworld —Kerry Raymond
   I wandered into the new Toyworld at Indooroopilly Shoppingtown today. All the same specials were still available from last time I reported (the large Adventurer set, the Alpine Express, the Island Racer etc), but there were some new ones (but of no (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Toyworld —Allister McLaren
   (...) I was in the Brisbane Myer Centre Toyworld the other day and along with the above, they also had the 'Technic' stormtrooper reduced to $30, down from $60. Anyone want some cheap white Technic parts, including, it appears, a couple of ball (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.au)