 Local / Australia / 9674
9673  |  9675
Subject:
MUGs 2002-7 wrap-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 11:18:41 GMT

Hi all,

Well, after a slight mix-up with keys 'n' stuff, we managed to get into the
community hall at Chadstone on Sunday.

In attendance were:

Peter (and friends)
Ben
Colby (and friend)
Martin (and ankle biters)
Paul
Steven
Matthew
and myself (apologies if I missed anyone!)

So we loaded in all our stuff, started dealing, started setting up some
train track, and then realised we should think about going to the world
record attempt at Southland shopping centre. So after some ummming and
arrring, more dealing and more playing with trains, we finally left, and
checked it out. It was quite awe-inspiring (especially boxes and boxes if
light grey 2x4 bricks). There's another thread all about that here
http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=9657

So after some sustenance, most of us headed back to the hall, to continue
where we left off.

More dealing: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=247610
More MOCs: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=247620
More playing with trains: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=247610

All the pictures can be viewed here

Everyone seemed to have a good time, and we sorta organised to arrange
another one around the beginning of November, after Steve organises another
bulk S@H order 8?)

And we're definitely gonna have a Brikwar next time!

ROSCO