 Local / Australia / 9655
Re: Roadster Car for Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 20:45:30 GMT

Very nice car indeed! I too like the cover on the spare tire.

I too want more of those 5 wide car bodies. I still can't believe
why they used a dark grey and not a green one in 1380.

Keep up the good work - Christian

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
In lugnet.build, Robert Fay writes:

Love it.  Particularly liked the 2x2 radar dish/garbage bin lid as a cover
on the spare tyre.  Nice work Kev.

Pity they stopped making the 5 wide car bodies, no?

It would be.... but they haven't! See http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1380 for
one in dark grey.

I like the yellow, but it wants for the centre section to be the same colour
doesn't it.

What did they make - tan, dark grey, black?
...and light grey (in one of the Amazon sets)

A black one of these would be pretty damn sleek, now wouldn't it.

;-)

Cheers

Richie Dulin