 Local / Australia / 9626
Re: Roadster Car for Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 02:06:28 GMT

In lugnet.build, Robert Fay writes:

Love it.  Particularly liked the 2x2 radar dish/garbage bin lid as a cover
on the spare tyre.  Nice work Kev.

Pity they stopped making the 5 wide car bodies, no?

I like the yellow, but it wants for the centre section to be the same colour
doesn't it.

What did they make - tan, dark grey, black?

A black one of these would be pretty damn sleek, now wouldn't it.

;-)

Richard
Still baldly going...