 Local / Australia / 9618
  Blue Tubs still around

Hi, I found a HUGE stash of blue tubs the other day in my local kmart. Selling for $50 a pop, but they are there. If anyone wants to know which one it is it's the kmart at Kippa Ring shopping centre. And the Tubs are a few aisles away from the other (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Blue Tubs still around

(...) Same at k-mart chadstone - they also have UCS Tie & Xwing, and Ogel base in fairly large numbers for their regular retail price. ROSCO (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.au)