 Local / Australia / 9619
Re: Blue Tubs still around
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 11:34:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Stephen Hurn writes:
Hi,

I found a HUGE stash of blue tubs the other day in my local kmart.  Selling
for $50 a pop, but they are there.  If anyone wants to know which one it is
it's the kmart at Kippa Ring shopping centre.  And the Tubs are a few aisles
away from the other lego, so bear that in mind if you go hunting.  Other
than them and some SW stuff, the shelves there are very lacking.

Same at k-mart chadstone - they also have UCS Tie & Xwing, and Ogel base in
fairly large numbers for their regular retail price.

ROSCO