 Local / Australia / 9613
Re: STUDFEST XVI
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 02:21:27 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
The booking for STUDFEST XVI has been made!
Where: Hornsby Heights Community Hall, Galston Road, Hornsby Heights
When: 12 noon - 4pm, Sunday 6 October 2002
How much:  $15/hour,
How to get there:  catch a train to Hornsby and get a lift
from there (I'll be driving past Hornsby station at 11:30 or so).

Me Too... er Me four! or Whatever.

Brikwars? (unless people are sick of that by now and want a different game)

James (who will have to find some building time)