 Local / Australia / 9590
9589  |  9591
Subject:
STUDFEST XVI
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 03:58:54 GMT

The booking for STUDFEST XVI has been made!

Where: Hornsby Heights Community Hall, Galston Road, Hornsby Heights

When: 12 noon - 4pm, Sunday 6 October 2002

How much: More than last time! $15/hour, I've booked for four hours. If this
is too much/too short let me know*. (There isn't much chance that anyone
would be wanting to hire the hall at 4pm, but you never know. Also, if we go
over time, we have to pay more).

How to get there: Either drive. Or catch a train to Hornsby and get a lift
from there (I'll be driving past Hornsby station at 11:30 or so).

Note that this is the Sunday of the long weekend.

Cheers

Richie Dulin

*I think $10/head is a good target cost, and we can probably expect 6...