 Local / Australia / 960
Re: Brisbane People come out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 07:58:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Timothy Gould writes:

I was just wondering if there was a specific theme that most of the
Brisbane collectors shared.  If, for example, most of us had a largish
collection of castle we could design modular components of a large setup
and perhaps display it somewhere in town (any stores willing that is).

Would it be possible for any Bris Lego users to reply to this with a
list of their main themes.

Cheers

Tim

i like star wars, adventurers and castle but i do not have a large collection
for any set up