 Local / Australia / 9584
Re: NEWS FLASH! (was: September MUGs meeting)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 00:40:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
Hi all,

I've tentatively booked the Amaroo hall for Sunday 15th, when this is
confirmed, I'll post and email with more details.

One new thing we're planning this time is a theme for the meeting, and due
to lack of inspiration, it's been decided the theme for this one will be
"trains". So bring along anything you have which is in any way remotely
connected with trains!

(Don't knights use trains? And regiments? And cowboys? And spaceports? Use
your imagination!)

This has now been moved to Sunday 22nd!

Same place, I should be there from about 10am. More info soon!

ROSCO