 Local / Australia / 9567
9566  |  9568
Subject:
September MUGs meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 23:37:16 GMT

Hi all,

I've tentatively booked the Amaroo hall for Sunday 15th, when this is
confirmed, I'll post and email with more details.

One new thing we're planning this time is a theme for the meeting, and due
to lack of inspiration, it's been decided the theme for this one will be
"trains". So bring along anything you have which is in any way remotely
connected with trains!

(Don't knights use trains? And regiments? And cowboys? And spaceports? Use
your imagination!)

Regards

ROSCO