 Local / Australia / 9579
  Wanted: Blue/black Arctic minifigs for upcoming project

Hi everyone, For an upcoming project, I'm after a bunch of blue/black arctic minifigs (probably about 5,) and a couple of the grey arctic backpacks. I don't have much to trade for them but I will pay real money :D Thanks, Zac (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.au)