 Local / Australia / 9579
Wanted: Blue/black Arctic minifigs for upcoming project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 04:54:18 GMT

Hi everyone,

For an upcoming project, I'm after a bunch of blue/black arctic minifigs
(probably about 5,) and a couple of the grey arctic backpacks. I don't have
much to trade for them but I will pay real money :D

Thanks,

Zac