 Local / Australia / 9558
Re: No 8461 till October
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 21:48:52 GMT

All good and well, but if the parents wont allow purchases on S@H, then
what? (Serious question.)

Wait till you grow up :-)

More seriously, where are you in Australia, Matt? It's not clear if this set
will or won't be in stores here in Australia. If you really want one, then S@H
is the way to go. However, if your parents have a problem with that (I presume
they aren't keen to use their credit cards over the Internet), then the thing
to do is to find others in your local area who are interested in doing a joint
S@H order. Then someone else will be using their credit card to place the
order, and you can just pay them with cash. But not knowing where you live, I
can't suggest who the "likely suspects" for a joint order might be.

Kerry