 Local / Australia / 95
Re: 2000 Sets have arrived in Oz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 09:58:24 GMT

You're right...I got some of the new town, castle, and arctic sets at Target
in Colac today, and I also saw these sets and moreat target in Waurn Ponds,
Geelong. The technic sets were also there (At least some of them, anyway.)

Benjamin Whytcross

bwhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au
b_whytcross@hotmail.com

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch writes:
Yes, that's right. I half expected someone to have posted this already, but
apparently not....
I was out driving in the country today, and saw something quite unexpected.
A couple of toy stores in rural Victoria had the smaller 2000 castle sets on
the shelves. In one case they were just putting them on the shelves. When I
got back to Melbourne I checked some of the department stores and Toys'R'Us
and there were no 2000 sets to be seen. Very strange! Anyway, hopefully this
indicates that 2000 sets will appear pretty much everywhere this weekend,
especially the new SW Technic sets which I'm kind of hanging out for. Keep
your eyes peeled!

Cheers,
Paul