 Local / Australia / 9489
9488  |  9490
Subject:
Toys R Us Lego software
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 12:03:18 GMT

<lurk mode OFF>

Hi all

just came back from TRU at Highpoint (Vic)
They have the Lego Software (games) going out for just under $10 each.

They have

Lego Island 2
Alpha Team
Friends
Loco
Creator
Rock Raiders
Chess

Some of these include the ones with the Lego toys (Chess, Creator, Loco,
Lego Island 2)

Not sure if they are available at the other TRU stores

We bought up on the ones we were missing as there has to something special
about a CD case that you can attach lego to.. <grin>

cheers

sue ann

PS - what date did we set for the next vic meeting?
<lurk mode ON>