 Local / Australia / 9452
  Re: (was: Kmart 20% off Toys) different RBR

(...) No need to wait... 20% off toys at KMart until Friday (no need for a Myer card). Cheers Richie (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: (was: Kmart 20% off Toys) different RBR

(...) Thanks Richie, I saw that in the subject header, but the message didn't confirm it, so I wasn't sure. This is the problem with having a 'No Junk Mail' sign on my mail box and not watching television very much. (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.au)