 Local / Australia / 9446
  Re: Introducing myself - and BrickNet

(...) Just on that: does anyone know if Lego ever plan on bringing the RBR into the shops? Allister (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Introducing myself - and BrickNet

(...) Well, if you believe what the Lego Direct staff say, it's a question of whether shops want to stock it rather than whether Lego want to do it. There are some examples of sets previously only available through S@H being sold through some (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Introducing myself - and BrickNet

(...) I'd better start saving my pennies then. How much longer is it likely to be available do you think? (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.au)