 Local / Australia / 943
Re: What parts do you want/need?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 22:35:58 GMT

Sorry Jamie, I don't have what you're looking for (I don't think I have ANY
trans-red 2x2 dishes. Were they in sets other than Space Police 1?).
Hopefully others will add to this thread and will have stuff that we're
looking for.

There's only two pieces I'm REALLY looking for. One is the 2x4x5
half-cylinder in white, I need at least 24, probably 30. As far as I know,
the piece only appears in white in 6454 (there are four grey ones in the
Y-wing). If anyone ever sees 6454's on deep clearance, and knows of
something useful to do with those horrible L&S elements, then I'd like to
hear about it.
The other is a single white (preferably new) 4x12 plate to complete a 4030.
Barring that, I'd love to know what recent sets this appears in, I don't
seem to have any!

Other pieces which would be cool, off the top of my head:

Dome canopies (from Divers sets)
Pink (Paradisa pink) 4x4 rocket cone (from 5890... Oh well, I can always
hope)
Pink (Paradisa pink) 1xN bricks
Pink (Paradisa pink) plates
Pink (Paradisa pink) slopes
Gold 1x2 grille tiles (from 6454 and 6457, perhaps other Space Port sets)
Trans-yellow (amber, not fluoro) elements (like in Classic Space and
Blacktron 1 sets)
Grey-and-yellow space minifigs (like you find in 6705 and 6991)
Tan sloped/rocky BURPS (from 5988)

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164