 Local / Australia / 9400
  paypal and having two accounts

Until Jason told me otherwise when he was here in Brisbane, I had thought that you could only have one paypal account. However, I know see from reading the Paypal rules more carefully it is OK to have a personal and a "premier" account. Now I (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: paypal and having two accounts

It is a totally new account. You will need a second Credit Card to associate with this account. I don't think you can use the 1 card for 2 different accounts.. You will also need a second email address.. -- Jason King LugNet #665 Kerry Raymond (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.au)