 Local / Australia / 94
  2000 Sets have arrived in Oz

Yes, that's right. I half expected someone to have posted this already, but apparently not.... I was out driving in the country today, and saw something quite unexpected. A couple of toy stores in rural Victoria had the smaller 2000 castle sets on (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 2000 Sets have arrived in Oz

You're right...I got some of the new town, castle, and arctic sets at Target in Colac today, and I also saw these sets and moreat target in Waurn Ponds, Geelong. The technic sets were also there (At least some of them, anyway.) Benjamin Whytcross (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

Benjamin Whytcross wrote in message ... (...) Target (...) Thanks Ben, I found them out there at Waurn Ponds Target who were also running 20% off Lego at the time, in case anyone didn't know. Bought a few sets so it was worth the petrol for the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.au)