 Local / Australia / 939
Re: Slow day all round
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 06:57:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
I've got no idea why, but just about everything has slowed down over the
last 24 hours. I believe that there's a public holiday in the US and UK
today/yesterday which if correct would account for the drop in traffic in
.general and .market.

It's memorial day long weekend, like our Anzac Day !

As to why .au is quiet...I don't know.

The biting wind off the snowy mountains is probably keeping hands wrapped
around coffee-mugs, maybe even the workers are working ;^)

pete.w