 Local / Australia / 929
Slow day was RE: Retail in Tas was Re: Australian Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 06:01:45 GMT

I've got no idea why, but just about everything has slowed down over the
last 24 hours. I believe that there's a public holiday in the US and UK
today/yesterday which if correct would account for the drop in traffic in
.general and .market.

As to why .au is quiet...I don't know.

[Thought...If we really want to boost trafic, we could always cross post eg.
when posting about LegOz 2000.3 we could always post in .nsw.xxx as well as
.au :)  Of course, that could be construed as cheating, but there's always
the chance that there's more people out there who don't have read .au [after
all, how many people have recently de-lurked?], but wait patiently for
postings in their state area...If we use this approach, we could easily
catch the Italians, especially with mure LegOz 2000 get-togethers.]

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)