 Local / Australia / 9377
  Re: MUGS S@H order, Really happening next week, honest!

I'd like to add the new UCS Naboo Fighter to my order, but only if it's ok by the other participants in the order (this set is on backorder for 26 September). What are people's thoughts on backorders? (I could theoretically hold off until a later (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  MUGS S@H order, Really happening next week, honest!

Ok, it has been months in the making (sorry for the delay), but it is finally going to happen mid next week. Please email me your final orders by this weekend, and I will send you the bank details so you can pay by next Wednesday (7th August). I (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: MUGS S@H order, Really happening next week, honest!

Back orders should be shipped separately as far as I understand. I am going to get some of the new SF rail cars, and they are also on backorder. There is no extra postage for items on backorder. Martin ----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: MUGS S@H order, Really happening next week, honest!

Well...does this affect the order? I thought [at least in the US...though they seem to make rules to suit themselves] that the order was shipped, and back-order items were shipped later at no extra cost...though I may be mistaken. Benjamin Whytcross (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.au)