 Local / Australia / 9375
  Re: BUGS meeting Sunday 4th August

Sorry I have been busy and a bit crook, Sunday at my place (GOLD COAST) is still on. kick-off is about 1030am, there is no theme for the day, so please bring what u want. Whos coming? So far we have, Kerry, Keith, Jason, Anna, Ken, Stephen, Mel. if (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: BUGS meeting Sunday 4th August

Well, I have to make an apology myself. I am unable to attend due to me not finishing work until 12:30 and living in Redcliffe. Which is a real pain, cause I really wanted to go. Ugh, I'll have to wait until the next meet. -Stephen (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: BUGS meeting Sunday 4th August

Unfortunately Anna & myself are not able to attend either. Due to various reasons, Money amongst them.. However we will definately be coming to next one in September.. Sorry everyone. -- Jason King LugNet #665 Aaron Coghill (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: BUGS meeting Sunday 4th August

HI All, I am also not able to come as it is my fathers 50th birthday party.(I just realised I thought it was on saturday) Have fun everyone cheers Tara (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.au)