 Local / Australia / 9343
    Toys R Us Sale —Mike McLeod
   Hi All, I haven't been around a lot lately, but have just come back onto lugnet. Looks as though eveyone is keeping busy. I'm starting design work on my own line of Matrix MOC's. Anyway. I got the Toys R Us catalogue yesterday in the Sunday Tele, (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Toys R Us Sale —Richie Dulin
     (...) I haven't seen the ad in question, but late last week TRU had in-store POS claiming 40% off on the two large Adventurers sets, Enchanted Island (and we thought that was a BigW exclusive!), some LOM and larger bionicles. Not sure if it's the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: Toys R Us Sale —Stephen Hurn
     Hi, I went to TRU today and checked it out. None of the Star Wars lego is discounted. Most of the LOM stuff is though. Also, Adventurers stuff was discounted. Oh, and I picked up an enchanted island for $60!!!!! Great buy for a great set that I (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Toys R Us Sale —Pete White
   (...) Good to see you posting again. Post some Matrix MOC pics when they're finished. (...) Apart from the already reduced items, I think this pertains to the pictured items, which are as follows:- 8538 BIONICLE Muaka and Kane-ra (was $99) now $ (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au)