 Local / Australia / 9267
Re: Next Bugs meet..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 10:56:04 GMT

Well according to the thread started just after the June meet, we will be
meeting on August the 4th, at Aaron Coghill's place.

Then on the 8th of September we were going to have a meet at Mel's new place.

Which is funny, cause I never went to any meet at Mel's old place :P.

In fact, I only recently came back from my dark ages and have been
reconstructing all of my old sets after getting my old MOC's (and my new
Starfury and "bluey") photographed, disassembled and sorted.

It's funny how little lego one actually has when one looks at their
collection.  I only have about 15 pirates (compared to 5 soldiers - who
always won my pirates vs soldiers wars when I was a kid...), which is the
largest group of minifigs I have =O.  But that's why I have a job now :).

-Stephen, the bottle-blonde who is going back to brown tomorrow :O

In lugnet.loc.au, Jason King writes:
Hello everyone, just want to make sure what date the next meet in August is?
Looks like Anna and I will be coming down for the next meeting..:-)
We had a get to know each other shopping trip last weekend, so hopefully we
can make it...

Thanks, and I'll see some more of you this Saturday hopefully :-)

--
Jason King
LugNet #665